Monday, June 4, 2012

Meatetarian, 2.0

A few of y'all have probably seen my actual blog that I try to remember to keep up with, Meatetarian. This one's going to be a bit different.

I joined a gym about two weeks ago and found out a couple rather ... shocking revelations about what I thought was my semi-healthy sedentary lifestyle. 

And now I'm determined more than ever to get back to my high school weight. Determination might be fueled just as much by the fact that this whole gym thing is super expensivo, but I also don't want to buy bigger clothes. And I also greatly dislike most "healthy" foods, and there's just some things I won't cut out of my meals. 

So let me present to you Meatetarian: Foodish, the blog about how meat is helping me lose weight and get fit, as part of a healthy, balanced diet and lifestyle.

There will be recipes. There will be workout experiences.

And because any Meatetarian blog wouldn't be complete without it, there will be plenty of food knowledge, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment